This wonderful advance price action course will teach you how to understand and interpret price action candlestick patterns, charts, and graphs, by far the most common and informative method of visually representing the changes in currency exchange rates.
Candlestick charts are a superior alternative to traditional OHLC bar charts, and were developed by Japanese rice traders hundreds of years ago.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- How to use candlesticks in the right context for entry
- Forex candlesticks are drawn.
- Bodies and wicks are interpreted to indicate future price movement.
- Candlestick patterns are used to gauge the strength of a price movement.
- Candlestick / price action trading patterns can be interpreted in conjunction with S/R zones to guide trade decisions.
- Spotting false candlestick signals
- Confirmation indicators for candlesticks trading
- How to use indicators the right way & spot the false signals
- Spotting legit & false breakouts
- Picking the right indicators to suit your trading personality
SUITABLE FOR WHO
- Traders who are looking for a new strategy to complement their current ones
- Traders who have been trading for quite some time now but haven’t found a proven trading strategy
- Driven & committed individuals who are willing to put in the work to become a successful trader
- Working professionals who want to use trading to supplement their income
- Aspiring traders who want to learn a new & simple trading system
NOT SUITABLE FOR WHO
- People who are looking for a holy grail & 100%-win rate system
- Traders who expect to become millionaires instantly
- People who don’t take responsibility for their learning journey
- Individuals who enjoy being spoon-fed.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 15
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes